Sunday, April 3, 2011

Children's Church Stories


It was Gracie's turn to pick the story today. She stretched as tall as she could and reached Zacchaeus-- I found it rather ironic...


After the older children left, the little ones and I played with play-dough. The girls made birds's nests, eggs and mother chickens.
I know that doesn't have very much to do with Zacchaeus, but hey, he did climb a tree. There might have been a bird's nest up there.






Gavin, however, made a snail...and a nice one too, with antennae and a proper looking tail. He proudly posed for his picture. Then, while I was taking pictures of the girls' handiwork, something happened:


A "car" ran over the snail.  Gavin was delighted. Ah well...how does it go "Tire tread and snails, and puppy dog tails?"

1 comment:

aftergrace said...

What a delightful group of kiddos. I imagine each Sunday is an adventure for all of you!