Friday, June 20, 2008

Laundry on Thursday

Every now and then we have one of those easy, sit around and loaf days. Ah!
Laundry only takes an occasional change over, fold and hang time...a perfect day with lots of rest. It was fairly cool also, cool enough to walk in the evening, so Turtle and I took a two mile hike around town while Elijah celebrated his final day at work (harvest is over) by playing soccer with some little guys who were hanging around the church. Not much to blog about, unless you want to hear that I cleaned out the kitchen pantry and made a pot of perfect chicken and dumplings. Not impressed? Well you would be if you only knew how many times I've ruined simple foods like that.

3 comments:

aftergrace said...

I personally would like to hear about the kitchen pantry, and the chicken dumplings. It's an inspiration for me to get off my fanny and get something done today!! :)

Carina said...

Well, now, without committing myself to anything, I'd like to say that I'm impressed.

Actually I remember thinking when I was little that chicken and dumplings were my favorite food.

Melissa said...

I just tried making chickens and dumpings the other day... they were okay. I need to try my other recipe... I need to find a good one