Thursday, October 10, 2013

Incognito


Homecoming dress-up days are enough to fulfill the actress in me. We only had four this fall--"blue and white day", (not pictured because, aside from a little gold glitter on my face, all I did was wear blue and white clothes)"blast from the past "( so...I represented the collision of Tardis with a DeLorean ), "favorite app",( I was the embodiment of Words with Friends) and "geriatric day"...for which I really had an advantage over my students, having the wrinkles already and the right clothes in my wardrobe. The wig did throw a few people. One of the other teachers saw me in the the teachers' workroom and was a little embarrassed that the students were all dressed up as old people on the very day we had an elderly person visiting our school.



No comments: