Monday, November 29, 2010

Sunrise Every Morning

 Now I ask you, how would it be possible to arrive at my destination with a grumpy and surly attitude after having been regaled with this amazingly beautiful sunrise as I journed eastward? Well, I don't think it is possible. I kept remembering this song:




The steadfast love of the Lord never faileth. His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning, new every morning...great is Thy faithfulness, Oh Lord. Great is Thy faithfulness!



It's a good thing I left the house early, because that way I had time to pull off the road and take pictures. On second thought, if I hadn't left home early, I would have missed it entirely.

4 comments:

aftergrace said...

Morning by morning new mercies I see. The sunrise thus begins...

Jae Rose said...

Hi Lilibeth - thanks for your visit..hope you made it to work today as well..the images are just lovely..we have snowy skies here in the UK which is chilly but pretty too..Jae

Old Egg said...

If we open our eyes wide enough we can see God in everything, not only in sunrises and sunsets; raging seas and the stillness of deserts, and the busyness of life everywhere but even in people too!

Thanks for your visit.

Carina said...

We enjoyed this morning's beautiful sunrise too! One of the many blessings of living in the Great Plains.