Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Little Girl

Two of my former students got married--hey it happens quite often here--and we were all excited to find out this fall that they were expecting their first child around the middle of February. Well, to make a long story shorter...the little girl came early and weighs 2lbs 1.5 oz. Her new auntie is a senior this year in my class, and she is bringing pictures every day. It so much reminds me of when I was a new auntie and my own niece was a 2lb baby. The pictures are amazing. She has posted a couple of them here, so I stole one for you to see.

2 comments:

aftergrace said...

What a beautiful gift from God! Children are such a blessing. I will be keeping this little one and her parents in my prayers.
I remember when your neice was born too. Now she's a wonderful mom of three adorable boys!

AscenderRisesAbove said...

awww; I cant imagine taking care of an infant that tiny. I was nervous with my seven pounders!