Saturday, September 27, 2008

September Days

I know I haven't posted for a while.
Here come the excuses:

I was being busy like crazy from five thirty in the morning until around six at night.
I started exercising again and walking on the treadmill.
I read a good book by Ted Dekker called Blink
I started a not so good book that looks better than it is because the cover has three "bullet" holes in it, and since I love detective books it screamed that it was intriguing. Anyway, I have to finish it and make an AR test for it now.
September days are almost perfect in this part of the world; I've actually gone walking--twice this week--with Turtle. We took pictures of the clock tower that's been cleaned and is sitting on the courthouse lawn ready for re-installation.
My video camera became corrupt and I spent a couple of weeks getting in touch with the right company to fix it. Finally I had to reformat it and lost pictures of Mim's third birthday.

There are all the excuses. Pick one you like. The truth is probably that I've gotten too lazy to write. I'll try to do better. Here's a video of pigeons flying around the corner of the town square. Maybe that will do for now.


2 comments:

Johanna said...

Blink is my favorite Ted Dekker book.

aftergrace said...

I have not had a chance to read Blink, I'll reserve it at the library.
p.s. nice catch of the pigeon flight.