Monday, July 7, 2008

The Pottery Peddler


Claye, my senior art student, with a little prompting from me-a pushy mom-- has decided to post pictures of some of her works on the internet. We started a little blog for her, and, since she doesn't write, and has no desire to talk about anything, we will be posting only pictures of her stuff. Someday, maybe, when we can figure out how to do it, she might have a web site and sell stuff. For now, this site will be like a catalog... or a virtual file cabinet. I only wish they took up as little space in her room. Anyway, here is the link to a work--a whole lot of works eventually--in progress.

2 comments:

Carina said...

An interesting experiment.

We'll see how it goes.

aftergrace said...

I love my beautiful, blue pot that Claye made. It is one of my most treasured possessions. I would love to see her be able to make some money from her talent.