Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just For Family

Here is a short video clip of my grandkids. I know all you "internets" are dying to see this poorly edited video clip of them performing...or not. Well, anyway: They are my grandkids and this is my blog so that's the fare for this evening. (Hey, look on the bright side. At least I didn't do a Thursday Thirteen of them. And, believe me, I do have many more than thirteen videos of them.)




For those of you who need an intepretation, here's this incredibly meaningful and educational song: "Chicken Boo, what's the matter with you? You don't act like the other chickens do. You wear a disguise, to look like human guys, but you're not a man; You're a chicken, Boo"

3 comments:

aftergrace said...

They are far too adorable!
Who knew, chicken boo?

Carina said...

Actually, that line goes, "You wear a disguise to look like human guys..."

Lilibeth said...

ah.guess I'd better change it...no good being sued by Animaniacs inc.