Monday, July 9, 2012

The Problem With Summers

As far as blogging goes, summers should be the best time for me to write. I get up at the crack of dawn, drink coffee, check my e-mail and facebook, play a couple of computer games, do a little yardwork, clean a little or vacuum a little, exercise on the wii, go waterwalking with the old ladies down at the pool, or maybe rush through a delightfully empty grocery store. I have time to read, to pay bills, to dust rarely-seen corners of cabinets. I have time to write and write and blog all afternoon. So why don't I?
I don't know. Maybe laziness leads to more laziness so, in that case, it's good that I have a job for nine months of the year.

Notwithstanding all the ordinariness of my summer life, I'm going to force myself to blog about it. So.
Get ready for lots of chatter about nothing dramatic.

The Summer Bum

No comments: