Saturday, May 16, 2009

Only 88 More Days Until School Starts


Which means, of course, that school is out for the summer.

I won't tell you what the last two weeks have been like, because you might interpret it as complaining, and, although it has been a whirlwind, I have been spending time with people I love, doing things for other people I love...so it was all worth it.

I did wake up this morning an hour later than usual though, and with such a headache that I determined to do only two things today...keep the laundry going all day and clean the kitchen.
Well, the kitchen is done. The laundry is still going. The day is only half done, and I'm feeling like seeing some grandkids.

I'll catch you up later.

2 comments:

aftergrace said...

I love your kitchen! You have lots of space! Lucky you! :)

Oh, and enjoy your time away from school. You deserve it.

Lilibeth said...

It is a wonderful kitchen, but I always have to remember that it is a parsonage, so it's not really mine. The table doesn't go there, but I put it there for the reception and I keep finding no need to put it back in the den yet.