Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It Rained. It Really Rained.

and I enjoyed the drops as they came driving in and landed on my sleeping face and all about my pillow. Well, I did get up and close the window, but I lay there a while and gloried in the sound of water falling from the flashing sky. It was wonderful.




In other news, I took a picture of my smallest class yesterday...the last hour of the day. All of my classes are wonderful this year, and these girls are no exception. You can tell how bright they are and how friendly as well--I won't use "sweet" because, well, it's over used.

I heard two freshman girls talking yesterday morning at school. (They weren't in my class; I was just sitting in the corner eavesdropping.)It was a hysterically funny conversation that went like this:

"I really should have been born blond, you know."
"You think so?"
"Oh yeah, I'm so totally blond, you know,like all the time I'm like, 'where's my book and I left it and when I go to find it...I'm all saying the dumbest things and all".
"Then maybe you should dye your hair."
"You think so? What color?"

2 comments:

aftergrace said...

Yeah for rain!
The conversation between the girls sounds very familiar. Alli decided to become blonde, and Ren decided to darken her hair.

Carina said...

That is absolutely classic! I'm picturing these girls in my mind already.

We have three of those girls in youth group, and you're right, they're great kids.