Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ahhh

Guess who got to the gym first today.



Well, after the first thirty minutes, two nice ladies showed up, with three little children who sat quietly by the television and watched cartoons. I went over to turn off the music for them, but they insisted that it was great music and I should leave it playing. The children were right by the TV and it wouldn't bother them at all. They they started walking and bike riding. After another ten minutes the commando ladies came in and started lifting weights--over in the "get buff-stay tough" section. If the music annoyed them, they didn't let on. When my time on the treadmill was finished, I gathered all my stuff, including the CD and made an exit.

4 comments:

Carina said...

Did they show up at all?

SunnyBrook said...

Hee!

The music makes it all so...melodramatic!!

aftergrace said...

Yea lilibeth! You go girl!!! :)

Sharon P Pope said...

Way to go!

I like the mural, but it doesn't seem to fit in with workout equipment too well.