Monday, August 4, 2008

Claye and Two Cousins throwing Pots

We had a nice surprise on Saturday. My brother-in-law and his children had been camping with their church group in the area and decided to pay us a visit. Of course we just had to show them all the VBS stuff from our week, and Claye threw a pot for them. The oldest two--I'll dub them Bessie and Bert-- each tried a hand or two at making a pot and I took some video. The first one, Claye's, is actually quite long as she spent a little more time than usual, showing us different possibilities. Then we all had a taco dinner and polished off the day with cobbler and ice cream. Ah! Did I ever tell you how much I adore summer?
It's about over though. I start back to work Friday. Sniff Sniff.

2 comments:

Carina said...

I'm impressed anew to watch Claye and her clay.

Johanna said...

Thanks for posting! I really enjoyed watching Claye throw her pot. :)